Monday, November 6, 2017

Battling Panic Disorder

I have recently had quite a setback in my training. As I have mentioned previously, I have been battling panic disorder and anxiety for the better part of 20 years. Panic disorder is a disease that can sometimes be minimum in its effects, and other times crippling. For me, the past couple of weeks have been the latter. Each and every day is a battle, that is impossible to explain to those that don't suffer from it. Those that do know exactly just how life altering this can be. I have been doing my very best to fight this battle head on, but there are just some days when I can't. This has hampered my training, as training isn't even an option when I feel like im struggling to breathe and dealing with chest pain. I am not giving up on my focus, and will strive to continue to do my very best to achieve my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...