Thursday, October 5, 2017

Working Through Anything

One thing that I have prided myself on with my karate training, is that, whether I have had some kind of nagging injury, or even a mild illness, I have been able to work through, or at least modify my workouts, to be sure that I'm not missing a beat. Having a history in pro wrestling, and baseball, I deal with back and knee pain quite often. I have found that the exercises and the training involved in Shotokan Karate have helped me improve physically, in addition to everything that I am learning involving the art form.  Global Martial Arts University

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...