Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Stances

My workout yesterday consisted of practicing all of my stances from the yellow belt and orange belt kyu. Stances and posture are the root of all karate forms and are so very important in the execution of any move. I have struggled with posture my entire life, and have seen a change in my posture with working on my stances, and doing them properly. I have been able to make an entire workout based on practicing my stances, and doing kihon drills for all of the stances that I have learned so far. I hope that this is reflected in my orange belt test as part of the Global Martial Arts University 90 Day Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...