Monday, October 2, 2017

Test Preparation

With the start of the new month, my training shifts to even more of a focus on my review and practice of all of the lessons, as I prepare for my orange belt exam. Today I will reach my 100% required time needed to test. While this does qualify me to be able to test for my orange belt, I still have plenty of classes and lots of review to do before I actually take my test. This test is also extra special, as it is part of the Global Martial Arts University 90 Day Challenge. My test this time around will be seen and voted on my other GMAU students, with prizes on the line. While I have been working through some nagging injuries, I feel that my inner peace and drive have increased a lot since I started my training, and I very much look forward to what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...