Thursday, September 28, 2017

Ippon & Sanbon Kumite

As I get closer to completing my required training and preparing for my orange belt test, I am doing a lot of repetition, and practicing all of the lessons and classes. This week I have been working a lot with Ippon & Sanbon Kumite (1 step and 3 step sparring). The training for these kumite can be done at this level with or without a partner. So for those training solo like myself, training can be done as both the attacker and the defender, which I really enjoy. My entire workout last night was practicing these kumite from both sides of the fence. In doing so, it is easy to see how these moves would be applied in a real life situation. https://globalmartialarts.university

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...