Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Week 1 of the GMAU 90 Day Challenge

This weeks marks my first week as a participant in the Global Martial Arts University 90 Day Challenge! I'm a proud to be one of 35 participants taking part in the challenge. While I am close to my 100% completed goal in the orange belt kyu, I know that I have a lot more hard training to do before I test for my orange belt. The next 90 days will be great motivation for everyone competing, and when it's all said and done, we will all be better for it!

My training at this point in the orange belt kyu is basically a full scope of the lessons and classes in this level. I will continue training at least 4-5 days a week, and studying the lessons daily. I have also incorporated stretching and the 10 minute total body workout into my training. I am very proud of how far I've come in my journey so far, but it's only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...