Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Always Something New

When I started my journey to becoming a black belt through Global Martial Arts University , I knew that I would be in for a journey full of hard work, ups and downs. Unfortunately, the past few weeks have been quite a roller coaster. This is all due to my panic disorder and anxiety which has really gotten the best of me lately. But to me, this is all part of the journey, and the fight to achieve my goals. On the good days, I'm able to train hard, on the bad days, its sometimes a struggle just to breathe. And other days, I find the medium. Right now its one day at a time, but I am not giving up. I have too much faith to ever do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...