Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Training With The Holidays In Mind

As I continue my journey to black belt with Global Martial Arts University , I am not only training and preparing for my orange belt test, as part of the 90 Day Challenge, but I am also keeping myself in shape, and preparing for the holiday season. Many people tend to eat and drink more with lots of holiday gatherings and parties. This leads to a lot of people starting off the New Year by rushing to joining a gym, or starting a new workout program of some kind. For me the best way to prepare, is to be in as best shape as possible prior to the holiday season, and maintaining my workout routine as best as I can. This doesn't mean not to enjoy Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners and parties. It simply means to have portion control and do whatever you have to in order to maintain your workouts. GMAU is a perfect tool for not only learning martial arts, but for getting and staying in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...