Friday, October 13, 2017

Finding Motivation & Keeping It

From doing research into martial arts, I have found that the problem that many people of all ages face, is motivation. Whether they begin training as children, or as adults, many students fail to reach the level of black belt because they mainly lose interest in their training. Many students who are not fully devoted to training in their art find it difficult to stick with their training and often quit after a lack of effort.

For me, I have used my desire to not only want to learn Shotokan and to better myself, but I have also used my son, and wanting him to be proud of my as another form of inspiration. My son enjoys watching me train and will often attempt to do some of the moves himself. I hope to continue my training and to eventually reach the level of blackbelt and to ultimately pass what I have learned on to my son.

Global Martial Arts University

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...