Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Home Dojo

One of the great advantages of training at home with Global Martial Arts University is the ability to use your own space or home dojo. While this can be an accommodating training bonus, it can cause some disadvantages as well. Speaking for myself, I enjoy training in my own personal space, which for me has been an area in my living, as well as an area in my bedroom. The only time I need to change things up is when I do my kata training. More space is needed to complete all of the kata steps, so for this I do my training outdoors, in a breezeway type area. Even in this spot, space is tight, but I am able to complete this steps of the kata forms. My journey training as part of the 90 Day Challenge continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...