Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Kihon Drills

My training yesterday was a review and practice of all of the kihon drills in the yellow and orange belt kyu. I started my workout with DDP Yoga Energy 2.0 and went right into my Shotokan training. The repetition of these kihon drills not only provides great training and preparation for my upcoming orange belt exam, but of course, also provides a great workout. I like to focus on tightening my core and working on my posture as well while practice these drills. I also incorporated a warm up and cool down as well to make it a well rounded workout. Global Martial Arts University

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...