Monday, August 21, 2017

Progress

I trained another 5 days this past week, only taking off on Friday and Sunday for some family time and rest. I really feel great with the way training has been going, and as I mentioned, I have really stepped up my training time on this level. I believe that after seeing my accomplishments and the way things are progressing has given me the drive to continue to better myself and do more. I have been doing either lessons or full classes 3-4 days a week, if not more. On the other days I am making sure that I at least get in the 10 minute total body workout, which I have also been doing every day with my training. One of my favorite classes thus far on the orange belt training level has been Class #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...