Thursday, August 24, 2017

Halfway Point

Today I reached the halfway point in my required training to reach my orange belt. I have progressed much faster on this level mainly because I stepped up my training quite a bit since my yellow belt test. I believe that once I saw what I was able to attain with hard work and dedication, my drive increased even more. I have been training between 5-7 days a week, not only working on new material and forms, but also on previous material that was covered in the yellow belt level training. I look forward to improving on what I have learned and to getting closer to my orange belt level test! Oss!

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how hard you train. Keep up the good work! J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've really enjoyed my training, and can see a feel a difference in myself.

      Delete

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...