Friday, August 11, 2017

A Small Bump In The Road

For last nights training, I worked with class # 3 in the 7th kyu orange belt training level. This was the very first class that I have encountered in my training thus far that just didn't flow very well for me. I'm not sure exactly what didn't click, but I found myself playing catch up a lot, and just constantly falling behind the exercises. I believe it had to do with doing some of the new moves at this level in kihon form for the first time aside from the lessons. While I finished the class feeling a bit down about my performance, I also can't wait to train today so I can take this very same class again, and hopefully yield toward different results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...