Wednesday, July 5, 2017

4th Of July Week

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. My training to continuing to go very well, and I can see the intensity of the classes picking up with each class. I can also definitely feel that my stamina and cardio is improving since starting the program. I'm at about 85% complete of the 9th kyu training problem, and will soon be preparing to test for my yellow belt. As I mentioned in previous posts, I have been studying the sample test posted by Sensei Jon all throughout my training to better prepare myself when the time comes. Until then, I am still working my way through the classes, as well as starting to train on my own, and putting my own classes together for some training. I will be posting a new podcast either tomorrow or Friday, and I thank you all for tuning in. I have gotten some really great feedback, and again I thank you. Happy training!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...