Thursday, July 6, 2017

The Importance Of Breathing

Throughout my training, I have noticed a significant improvement already in my stamina. A lot of this falls on conditioning, as well as focusing on proper breathing. As Sensei explains in the lessons and classes, the proper breathing technique to use is in through the nose, and out through the mouth. This lesson can be extremely important and helpful in all aspects of your life. As someone who has battled severe anxiety for over 20 years, I have spoken to Sensei Jon, and have implemented these breathing exercises into my everyday life, using the beginning levels of Tai Chi. One of my goals that I hope to achieve through my practice of karate, is to be free from anxiety and stress issues, or at the very least, to be able to control the issues on my own through breathing and self mastery. I am very hopeful that through training and practice, as well as inner peace and belief in myself, that I will be able to achieve this goal. Breathing is what gives us life, and it is important to remember that, and to breathe properly in all aspects of your training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...