Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Taikyoku & Heian Shodan Kata

This weeks focus in my training started this past weekend with a focus Taikyocu & Heian Shodan Kata. Learning kata for me has always been an important part of my karate training. Before becoming a student, I always found it enjoying to watch karate students perform different kata techniques for demonstrations and competitions. It is also great to learn each and every step and to visualize performing these techniques against an attacker. There is no such thing as too much practice when it comes to kata, and I look forward to continuing my long journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...