Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Week # 1

Over the Memorial Day holiday weekend I resumed my training with Global Martial Arts University. Although I have nearly 20 hours of training completed, I opted to start again at the very beginning. One of the things that I really enjoy about training with GMAU is the ability to watch a lesson and learn about the forms and their meanings, as well as go over the breakdown of each move, before executing them in class form. The classes are fantastic and always implement the new moves learned in class form. My training over the weekend involved several lessons of different stances and their breakdowns, as well as the first 2 beginners classes. I will be back later in the week to discuss this weeks training.

For information:  https://globalmartialarts.university

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...