Thursday, May 25, 2017

Intro

Karate has been an influence on my life since the age of 5, the very first time I saw The Karate Kid. Now, at the age of 37, an age that some might say is too old to continue with such a journey, I plan to fulfill a dream of mine some 30 plus years in the making. I will be continuing my training, competing in tournaments, and ultimately striving to earn my black belt. I also plan on teaching my son the art form as he grows, and passing on the values that I have learned to him. I will be doing so in my home through the amazing instruction of Global Martial Arts University.

I will be covering my journey both here in this blog, as well as a podcast that I will be starting in the next few days. I hope you will join me on this journey, which will begin with my history and introduction to the martial arts. Where life led me over the years, and where it has led me now, to Shotokan Karate and GMAU. Oss!



No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...