Thursday, November 9, 2017

Maintaining A Positive Outlook

I'm about a week and a half removed from what was a really difficult time, and set back for me. I feel much more like myself, and find it hard to even think back to the condition I was in just 2 weeks ago. Part of it may have been anxiety brought on by turning another year older. That may sound strange to some, but birthdays and holidays have always been an emotional time for me, and have involved trips to the ER even on Christmas day! For now, I'm doing everything I can to breathe, stay positive, and continue to live life one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...