Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Kata Classes & Follow Along

This weeks training for me has consisted of doing the follow along classes with Sensei Jon and Charles, as well as the kata classes in the 7th kyu orange belt level. Although I have passed my yellow belt exam, you can never practice enough, and I have found that following along with Charles in the class lessons from the beginning have been a great review. These classes also include different instructions and tips from Sensei Jon, which have been extremely helpful.
The 7th kyu orange belt training is of course even more intense, and I have really been enjoying the increased pace and intensity of the classes, as well as learning new techniques.
Sensei Jon has been extremely helpful along the way, which has made training a pleasure, and even driven me more, as I have had any and all questions answered by both Sensei Jon and Sensei Michael since the beginning. I look forward to today's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...