Thursday, September 14, 2017

Global Martial Arts University - 90 Day Challenge

This week, Sensei Michael announced that GMAU would be holding a 90 Day Challenge. The challenge is to train to test for your next belt level within the next 90 days in whatever class you belong to. This is for all students in Shotokan, Krav Maga, and Ultimate Bo. I am excited to have registered to accept the challenge, and train for my orange belt test, hopefully within the next month to month and a half. GMAU will be donating $10 for everyone that registers to assist in relief funds. There are also great prizes for the winner, who will be voted on by the students, as well as the runner up, and everyone who meets the challenge will receive a GMAU 90 Day Challenge t-shirt. Check out the link below for more info on becoming a student, and joining the 90 Day Challenge!

GMAU 90 Day Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...