Friday, September 15, 2017

A Much Better Week

This week was a much better week for me after dealing with the anxiety and panic disorder issues from last week. Although I was able to keep up with my training last week for the most part, dealing with my panic disorder, and the time spent at the Dr.'s and the hospital really takes a toll on you. For most of the week I felt tired and drained and even in physical pain. This week however has been a complete turn around. My training has been great, as I continue to work towards my orange belt test. I also began working on my new YouTube page "The Karate Dad", which will further document my Shotokan Karate training with GMAU, but also my life personally. I will post the link below for you to check out!

The Karate Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...