Monday, June 19, 2017

Weekend Update

This past weekend was a great one! Father's Day is always very special to me, and my wife and son definitely made it a great one for me. I trained on both Friday and Saturday and continued to study the lessons. One of the newly added lessons that I recommend every check out regardless of their belt level, is Sensei John's Extra Information on Belt Testing. I really found this helpful and informative, and I really hope to see more videos posted like this one. Sensei Jon speaks to us directly about what he has seen so far as far as tests being submitted, and some of the mistakes that he has seen. Some of these really surprise me, as I have always taken my training very seriously. One of the main ones is that some are submitting their tests without wearing a uniform! I'll go into more detail in my next podcast and I'll be sure to post it here. In the meantime, good luck with your training, and thank you for continuing to follow me on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...