Friday, June 9, 2017

Always Study The Lessons

One thing that I find extremely helpful, and that I would recommend to any and all Global Martial Arts University students, is to watch and study a selections of lessons everyday. I know everyone has a different schedule, and there are just some days that we don't even have 30 minutes to train. But, we all have access to a smart phone, tablet, or computer, and during lunch, or before bed, we can always make the time to watch a lesson or 2. Whether it is a new lesson for us, or a review, every bit of studying will help to further our training. This has been extremely helpful to me in my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...