Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Practicing On Your Own

Something that I have found to be very important to me, even from my early training, is to incorporate practicing on my own, in addition to following the lessons and classes in my training. While not only helping to learn and practice the new forms, and prepare for testing, I find that practicing on my own also helps me to focus, relieve stress, and begin to build a foundation that will eventually help me to become a good teacher, when the time comes that I reach the level of black belt. My workout this morning was a self practicing workout incorporating what I have learned at the yellow belt, and orange belt levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How It All Started

My passion for pro wrestling began at the age of 5. I can actually pinpoint it to the exact day. My 5th birthday. My dad gave me an LJN Hulk...